Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Girls!



One is one; the other is seven.

One had her birthday on the 5th; the other had her (golden!) birthday on the 7th.

One is human; the other thinks she is but is actually canine.

Neither has very much hair.



Happy birthday to Shaifali--a girl whose smile lights up a room, whose laugh brings joy into all our hearts. You are a darling girl who says so many, many words--over 50 by our count. Thank you for being a funny and smart and delightful little lady.











Happy birthday to Momo--we're so glad that you chose us to be your family. You are a wonderful snuggler and an appreciative eater. You make us laugh with how human you seem--so assertive and demanding and loving and communicative. Please live to be 100 in human years.








I love my girls. Happy birthdays.
Note: This is a video of Shaifali and Momo. If you cannot view it, please go to the original post. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I missed the actual date, but happy belated birthday to little Shaifali! I always love to read your writing and hear how things are going.
    Best,
    Louis

    ReplyDelete