Friday, April 8, 2011

Family Poop




I figured that, since I hadn't been writing, I should get back into all of your brains with a familiar topic. There are two tales to tell.

Mas has taken to bonding with his poop and will often say, "awwwww! Look! It's a family poop." We always have to look (foolish grownups), and--sure enough--there are multiple, um, residents in the toilet bowl. Today I was encouraged to look and told it was just a Brother poop, Sister poop, and Baby poop. No Mama and Daddy poop.

Me: "Oh. No Mama and Daddy poop?"

Mas: "The Mama and Daddy poops are still in my butt."

All of this is with a very genuine and caring tone, which had me in stitches.

The second tale was told to me when I got home from work tonight. Mas and Shaifali held hands while pooping on separate toilets tonight. Man, that kid does know how to give the term "family poop" a whole new meaning.

Holding hands in more innocent times


1 comment: